Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Misaki Ito Fashion Dress Wedding Style


Ito became the Asahi Beer ”image girl” and a model under an exclusive contract to CanCam magazine. Misaki has her Twinkle Party up and running. ... the 'diary' part at least, is mainly for girls you know - fashions, jewelry, make-up, etc. ... For all the regular Misaki Ito fans, and I do get quite a lot of them to this site.






Misaki has her Twinkle Party up and running. Not that I could ever get in to one of her parties but its still good news for fans. I’m not sure, but I still think her site, the 'diary' part at least, is mainly for girls you know - fashions, jewelry, make-up, etc. No problem. I was once scolded by a singer, a very cool dude, for my lack of knowledge about perfumes. I’ve since tried to educate myself about such things.

For all the regular Misaki Ito fans, and I do get quite a lot of them to this site, there is a link to in the sidebar as well. Her site is written in Japanese but you can get a translation of her posts by using Yahoo Babel Fish. The translations get kind of crazy sometimes but you can at least keep up with her thoughts or lifestyle or new appearances or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...